Practica 5
SIMPLE PRESENT
1- They are both going to eat hamburgers and chips

2- Both are going to see romantic and comedy movies

3-She likes both manzalas and pears

4-He wants both pizza and hamburger

SIMPLE PAST
5-She and I played both dolls and soccer

6-I work both at school and at home

7-My mom doesn't take neither me to the cinema or the park

8- I had a dog but neither played nor listened to me

SIMPLE FUTURE
9-She will eat both pizza and pasta.

10- She will prefer either men or women.

11-She will prefer either younger or older

12-He will swim either in a lake or ocean
1- They are both going to eat hamburgers and chips
2- Both are going to see romantic and comedy movies
3-She likes both manzalas and pears
4-He wants both pizza and hamburger
SIMPLE PAST
5-She and I played both dolls and soccer

6-I work both at school and at home
7-My mom doesn't take neither me to the cinema or the park
8- I had a dog but neither played nor listened to me
SIMPLE FUTURE
9-She will eat both pizza and pasta.
10- She will prefer either men or women.
11-She will prefer either younger or older
12-He will swim either in a lake or ocean
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario